- Town Pubic Forums pre-Annual Town Meeting:
Shirley Monday April 9 (7 pm at Town Hall)
Pepperell Tuesday April 10 (6:30 pm at Town Hall)
Bolton Thursday April 12 (7 pm at Library)
Groton Sunday April 22 (1 pm at NRWA River Resource Center)
Dunstable Monday April 23 (6 pm at Town Hall)
Lancaster Wednesday April 25 (7 pm at Thayer Library)
Townsend Thursday April 26 (6:30 pm at library)
- September 20, 2018 11:00am Congresswoman Niki Tsongas (MA-03) will be holding a press conference at the Nashua River Watershed Association’s River Resource Center in Groton, MA (592 Main Street) to announce introduction of the Nashua River Wild and Scenic River Act, a bill authored by Congresswoman Tsongas and Congresswoman Ann McLane Kuster (NH-02) that would add segments of the Nashua, Squannacook, and Nissitissit Rivers to the national Wild and Scenic Rivers System.
- Special Earth Day event (film screening of National Park Service "River Connections: Partnership Wild and Scenic Rivers" Video) with special guest Jamie Fosburgh, Manager NER Rivers Program on Sunday April 22 (1 pm at NRWA River Resource Center)
- April 3 (7pm at Harvard Town Hall, prior to regularly scheduled Bd of Selectmen meeting)
- March 6, 2018; Brookline Public Information Meeting at 6:00 p.m. at Brookline Town Hall meeting room
- March 8, 2018; Hollis Public Information Meeting at 7:00 p.m. at Hollis Public Library meeting room
- February 28, 2018; Presentation to Bolton MA Planning Board at its regular meeting time and place
- February 20, 2018; Presentation to Hollis NH Planning Board at its regular meeting time and placeFebruary 18, 2018; Brookline Conservation Commission led hike on Potanipo Rail Trail during Winter Festival
- February 12, 2018; Presentation to Lancaster MA Planning Board at its regular meeting time and placeFebruary 5, 2018; Presentation to Dunstable MA Planning Board
- January 27, 2018 Keyes Trail hike along Nissitissit River in Hollis & Brookline with Beaver Brook Association trip leader co-sponsored with Hollis Conservation Commission.
- January 24, 2018; Presentation to Shirley MA Planning Board
- Monday, December 18, 2017; Presentation to Devens MA Devens Enterprise Commission (DEC)
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017; Presentation to Pepperell MA Conservation Commission
- Monday, December 11, 2017; Presentation to Dunstable MA Conservation Commission
- Thursday, December 7, 2017; Presentation to Harvard MA Conservation Commission
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017; Presentation to Bolton MA Conservation Commission
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017; Presentation to Townsend MA Conservation Commission
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017; Historic and Cultural Resource Values Public Input Meeting, 7 - 9 p.m. Nashua River Watershed Association 592 Main Street, Groton See video of event here.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017; Biodiversity Resource Values Public Input Meeting, 7 - 9 p.m. Nashua River Watershed Association 592 Main Street, Groton See video of event here.
- Recreation and Scenic Resource Value Public Input Meeting, October 24, 2017 at NRWA. See video of event here.
- Protecting Townsend’s Waterways: Water Quality Issues and How You Can Help” May 4, 2017, 7:00 to 8:30 p.m., Townsend Public Library
- Public Update Meeting April 27, 2017 See video of event here.
- Bill Ashe Visitor Facility Dedication, Devens, MA on May 27, 2016: Outreach Sub-Committee displayed materials
- Groton Greenway Festival, Groton, MA June 16, 2016: Outreach Sub-Committee displayed materials
- Grotonfest, Groton, MA on September 24, 2016: Outreach Sub-Committee displayed materials
- Tsongas's 10th Annual River Day at Devens, MA on September 17, 2016
- Nashua River Watershed Association Events - These events included a discussion of the Nashua River Wild & Scenic Study Committee Activities More Information
The Outreach Sub-Committee had met with each of the eleven Boards of Selectmen regarding a Study Status Report Presentation.
- Ayer: November 1, 2016
- Bolton: June 29, 2017
- Brookline, NH August 28, 2017 and Conservation Commission July 25, 2017
- Dunstable: November 2, 2016
- Groton: July 24, 2017
- Harvard: December 6, 2016
- Hollis, NH September 11, 2017 and Conservation Commission September 11, 2017
- Lancaster: December 5, 2016
- Pepperell: November 14, 2016
- Shirley: November 21, 2016
- Townsend: May 23, 2017